Beaver Creek delivers an unmatched mountain vacation experience, where every detail is taken care of and perfected so you can focus on spending quality time together. Discover a ski resort where you can experience incomparable elegance and pure Rocky Mountain splendor.
About Beaver Creek
Beaver Creek is a mountain village located in Eagle County, Colorado. It is home to Beaver Creek Resort, a major ski resort owned and operated by Vail Resorts, with ski runs, terrain parks and cross-country routes.
Highlights of Beaver Creek include:
- Ski runs suited to all levels
- A ski school for all ages
- 150 ski trails and nearly 2,000 acres of skiable terrain
- 24 state-of-the-art chair lifts and gondolas
- Some of the best black and double black bump skiing in North America
- The Vilar Performing Arts Center Beaver Creek, which presents theater, concerts and comedy
- The Children’s Museum at Beaver Creek, which offers play-based exhibits
- Beaver Creek Children’s Theater
- In summer, flower-dotted Beaver Creek Mountain has a hiking center